Conway Boat Accident Lawyer
There are few things more fun than spending the day out boating. However, the reckless actions of others can quickly ruin your good time. Boat accidents in Conway happen on a regular basis and can leave you and those you love suffering serious personal injuries. At Israoui Law, we help you hold those at-fault accountable. Our Conway boat accident lawyers provide the trusted guidance and professional legal representation you need in filing a claim.
Get Trusted Legal Guidance From Our Conway Boat Accident Lawyer
The abundance of waterways in and around Conway make boating a popular activity for local residents as well as visitors to the area. Unfortunately, the sheer number of boaters on any given day means there is a greater risk for boating accidents to happen. According to the Fish and Wildlife Commission (FWC), Florida has one of the highest rates of boating accidents in the country. More than 50 people are killed and over 500 others suffer serious injuries in Florida boating accidents each year. In many cases, the reckless and negligent actions of others are to blame.
At Israoui Law, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need when boating accidents happen, helping you hold those responsible accountable in a claim. Common causes of boating injuries in cases our Conway boat accident lawyer handles include:
- Boating while under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- Failure to follow navigational markers;
- General lack of boating knowledge and experience, leading to dangerous mistakes
- Going too fast in no-wake zones;
- Negligent operation and a general lack of concern for other boaters;
- Mechanical issues and problems with the boat itself.
How Can I Get Compensation For Conway Boat Accident Injuries?
Boating accidents can result in serious and potentially life-threatening injuries. These often include:
- Accidental drownings;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Burns due to contact with hot engine oils and fluids;
- Cuts and lacerations, which can result in scarring and infections;
- Head injuries, including concussion and traumatic brain injuries;
- Neck and back injuries, such as whiplash and damage to discs;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle and tendon tears;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in temporary or permanent paralysis.
At Israoui Law, we provide the legal representation you need when the above and other types of boat accident injuries happen. While you focus on your recovery, our Conway boat accident lawyer focuses on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Depending on the situation, the boater may have insurance to cover some of your damages. Under the Florida Statutes, you may also be entitled to seek compensation through a personal injury lawsuit filed against them.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Why should you have to pay all the costs associated with boating accident injuries when the reckless actions of others are to blame? At Israoui Law, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you get the compensation you are entitled to. To schedule a free consultation, call or contact our Conway boat accident lawyer online today.