Conway Drunk Driving Accident Lawyer
Drunk driving car accidents in Conway happen on an unfortunately regular basis. When a drunk driver leaves you or a loved one suffering serious personal injuries, Israoui Law provides the legal representation you need. Our experienced Conway drunk driving accident lawyer holds drunk drivers accountable, so that you can get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
Our Legal Team Is Dedicated to Protecting You
Despite increased public service campaigns and the aggressive efforts of law enforcement officials, drunk driving continues to be a major problem. According to the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), roughly 350 DUI-related car accidents happen in Conway and across Orange County each year. That averages to nearly one a day and ranks us among the most dangerous areas for drunk driving crashes in the state.
When a drunk driver jeopardizes the health and safety of you or your loved ones, you can count on Israoui Law to protect your rights in filing a claim. Our Conway drunk driving accident lawyer helps you get the compensation you need to recover from the following types of injuries, which are common in these crashes:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash, fractured vertebrae, and damage to discs;
- Broken bones, dislocated joints, and multiple fractures;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to limbs or body organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, which could result in permanent scarring;
- Head injuries, which can result in concussions and other types of traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Soft tissue injuries, such as muscle or tendon sprains, strains, or tears;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
We Hold Drunk Drivers Accountable
Drunk driving is a serious crime under the Florida Statutes. If you appear to be under the influence to the point that your faculties are impaired or have a blood alcohol content (BAC) level of 0.08 or greater, you could be charged with Driving Under the Influence. Penalties for DUI in Conway include heavy fines, mandatory community service, driver’s license suspension, and a potentially lengthy jail sentence.
Motorists who cause drunk driving accidents in Conway can also be held legally liable for any damages others suffer as a result. At Israoui Law, our Conway drunk driving accident lawyer provides the legal representation you need in filing this type of claim. Compensation you may be entitled to includes:
- Coverage of current medical bills and any future costs you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in income due to ongoing impairments;
- Compensation for the pain and suffering you and your loved ones experience;
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order to punish drunk drivers for grossly negligent behavior.
Contact Us Today for Help
While you focus on recovering from injuries you sustain in a drunk driving accident, Israoui Law focuses on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Call or contact our Conway drunk driving accident lawyer online today to request a free consultation.