Close Menu
Orlando Accident Lawyer En Español Free Case Evaluation / Available 24/7 407-381-4529
Orlando Accident Lawyer > Conway Government Negligence Lawyer

Conway Government Negligence Lawyer

When accidents happen, it is often due to the negligent actions of others involved. When you suffer serious personal injuries as a result, you are entitled to hold them accountable in a claim. However, what happens when you are injured on property owned by the city, state, or federal government or due to the actions of one of their employees? At Israoui Law, our experienced Conway government negligence lawyer protects your rights in these cases, so you can get the compensation you need to recover in a claim.

Cases Our Conway Government Negligence Attorneys Represent

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), unintentional accidents send close to 40 million people to hospital emergency rooms each year. Even a seemingly minor mishap can leave you with serious personal injuries. When others are to blame, you have the right to hold them accountable in an insurance claim or personal injury lawsuit. While the rules are somewhat different, government agencies can be held legally liable as well.

At Israoui Law, we can guide you through the complex laws that apply when you are injured on government property or through the negligent actions of a government employee. Common types of cases our Conway government negligence lawyer represents include:

  • Car accidents;
  • Pedestrian and bicyclist accidents;
  • Slips and falls;
  • Getting struck by or against objects;
  • Any accident that happens on government property or involves a government worker performing tasks related to their job.

We Hold Government Agencies and Their Employees Accountable

Negligence refers to taking actions that put others at risk or failing to take precautions that could have prevented injuries from occurring. When these involve government agencies, there are complex state and federal rules that apply.

Under Section 768.28 of the Florida Statutes, you are entitled to seek compensation from local or state governments for injuries you suffer in the following situations:

  • If your injuries were clearly caused by negligence on the part of the government or by its employees in the course of performing their jobs;
  • If you suffered financial losses as a result, such as property damages, medical bills, and lost wages;
  • If the circumstances surrounding your injuries are such that the at-fault party would be liable for negligence as a private citizen.

In addition to guiding you in state laws that apply in your case, Israoui Law can guide you in federal laws as well. Our Conway government negligence lawyer can assist you in filing a claim against federal officials for personal injuries you suffer under the  Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA).

Contact Us Today for Professional Help

When dealing with personal injuries that occur on government property or due to the negligent actions of local, state, or federal officials, get Israoui Law on your side. You can count on us to provide the experienced legal representation you need to get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim. Call or contact our Conway government negligence lawyer online and request a free consultation to discuss how we can help you today.

Share This Page:
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn