Conway Hit & Run Lawyer
When car accidents in Conway happen, serious personal injuries often occur as a result. Unfortunately, at-fault drivers often attempt to avoid responsibility by fleeing the scene. At Israoui Law, you can count on us to locate hit and run drivers so they can be held accountable. Our experienced Conway hit & run lawyer takes the swift legal actions needed to help you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
Our Team Can Help You
Under Florida’s Motor Vehicle Statutes, all drivers are required to stop if they are involved in an accident resulting in property damages or personal injuries. They are required to remain on the scene, exchange information with others involved, and summon help for injured victims. Despite the fact that they could face serious criminal charges for failing to comply, many at-fault drivers end up fleeing the scene.
At Israoui Law, we are here to help victims in these cases. Our experienced Conway hit & run accident lawyer provides the trusted legal guidance and representation you need to hold hit and run drivers accountable. Common reasons why someone is likely to leave the scene of a car accident in Conway include:
- They do not have a valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, or automobile insurance;
- They have a warrant for their arrest or are otherwise wanted by law enforcement;
- They were under the influence of alcohol or engaged in other illegal behaviors at the time of the crash;
- They have problems with citizenship status and fear being detained or deported.
We Locate Hit and Run Drivers and Make Them Pay
According to statistics from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), more than 125,000 hit and run car accidents occur throughout the state each year. Considering our area has one of the highest numbers of crashes and collisions in general, the odds of being involved in a hit and run accident in Conway are strong.
When this type of accident impacts you or a loved one, you can trust Israoui Law to provide the professional help you need. While you focus on your recovery, we focus on identifying the hit and run driver responsible for your injuries. Actions our Conway hit and run lawyer can take on your behalf include:
- Speaking with witnesses at the scene to get a description of the driver;
- Reviewing nearby traffic and building surveillance tapes to identify their vehicle;
- Working with law enforcement officials to solicit tips from the general public;
- Visiting local repair shops, where the hit and run driver may have taken their car after the accident.
Reach Out to Us Today for Help
It is important to act quickly if you hope to identify a hit and run driver. To ensure they are held accountable and that you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim, reach out to Israoui Law immediately. Call or contact our Conway hit & run lawyer online and request a free consultation today.