Conway Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Motorcyclists are among the most vulnerable road users. With little to protect them in crashes involving motor vehicles, the injuries they suffer are often severe. At Israoui Law, we provide the legal representation motorcycle accident victims and their families need. Our experienced Conway motorcycle accident lawyer acts as a strong ally on your side, helping you get the compensation you are entitled to in a claim.
Common Causes of Motorcycle Accidents
The weather and terrain make riding a motorcycle in Conway a popular activity. Unfortunately, despite the large numbers of bikers on the roads, other motorists often fail to give them the respect they deserve. Motorcycle accidents frequently happen as a result.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that Florida has the highest motorcycle accident rate in the country. With the amount of traffic in Conway, riders in our area are at particular risk. At Israoui Law, we help motorcycle accident victims get the compensation they need to recover when crashes and collisions occur. In the majority of cases, it is the reckless actions of other motorists which are to blame. Common causes in cases our Conway motorcycle accident lawyer represents include:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Aggressive driving behavior, such as tailgating and improper passing;
- Running red lights and stop signs;
- Distracted driving, such as making calls or sending texts;
- Failure to yield for bikers when making turns and when merging on highways;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications.
Get the Compensation You Need to Recover From Your Injuries
When motorists engage in the above and other types of reckless driving behaviors, motorcyclists can suffer serious personal injuries as a result. The Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV) reports that roughly 8,000 people are injured in motorcycle accidents throughout the state each year. Common types of motorcycle accident injuries include:
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash and fractured vertebrae;
- Broken bones and multiple fractures;
- Concussions and other types of head injuries;
- Crushing injuries, resulting in internal bleeding and damage to body organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, which can result in permanent scarring and disfigurement;
- Road rash and burns due to contact with hot oils or engine parts;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as torn muscles or tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in permanent paralysis.
If these types of injuries impact you or a loved one, reach out to Israoui Law right away. We have a proven track record of success in obtaining millions of dollars in settlements and jury awards on behalf of our clients. Our Conway motorcycle accident lawyer is dedicated to helping you get the compensation you deserve.
Reach Out to Us For Help
You have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover after a motorcycle accident. At Israoui Law, you can count on us to help you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in a claim. Call or contact our Conway motorcycle accident lawyer online to request a free consultation today.