Conway Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
The high volume of traffic in Conway makes it a dangerous place for pedestrians, When pedestrian accidents happen, victims can be left suffering serious and potentially life-threatening personal injuries. At Israoui Law, we help you hold the at-fault driver accountable in a claim. As an experienced Conway pedestrian accident lawyer, we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Get the Legal Representation You Need From Our Conway Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
Pedestrian accidents occur on an unfortunately common basis in our area. With little to protect them in collisions involving motor vehicles, injuries victims suffer have the tendency to be severe. According to fact sheets from Metro Plan Orlando , pedestrian accidents claim the lives of close to 100 people each year while leaving thousands of others suffering serious personal injuries.
As experienced Conway pedestrian accident attorneys, we provide the legal representation victims need. Common types of pedestrian accident injuries suffered by clients in cases Israoui Law represents include:
- Broken bones and multiple fractures;
- Burn injuries due to contact with hot engine parts or fluids;
- Crushing injuries, causing damage to limb and internal organs;
- Deep cuts and lacerations, resulting in permanent scarring;
- Head injuries, resulting in concussion or other traumatic brain injuries (TBI);
- Muscle and tendon sprains, strains, and tears;
- Neck and back injuries, resulting in damage to discs and vertebrae;
- Spinal cord injuries, which can result in permanent paralysis.
We Hold At-Fault Drivers Accountable
While you focus on recovering from pedestrian accident injuries, Israoui Law focuses on holding the at-fault driver accountable. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), dangerous driving behaviors that are frequently responsible for pedestrian accidents include:
- Speeding and going too fast for conditions;
- Running stop signs or red lights and disregarding crosswalks;
- Not looking before pulling in or out of parking lots and spaces;
- Driving distracted, such as using cell phones or texting;
- Driving under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or medications.
As an experienced Conway pedestrian accident lawyer, we provide the trusted legal guidance you need in filing a claim. We negotiate with the at-fault driver’s insurer on your behalf with the goal of getting you the maximum amount in any settlements. If the driver is uninsured or an agreeable amount cannot be reached, we will not hesitate to take them to court.
In pedestrian accident cases involving hit and run drivers, we take the actions needed to identify them so they can be held responsible. We help you get compensation for the pain and suffering your pedestrian accident injuries cause, as well as for the medical expenses and lost wages you incur as a result.
Contact Us for a Consultation
You have only one chance to get the compensation you need to recover in the aftermath of a pedestrian accident. To ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to, get Israoui Law on your side. Call or contact our Conway pedestrian accident lawyer online and request a consultation today.