Conway Slip & Fall Lawyer
Slips and falls are one of the most common types of accidents and a leading cause of personal injuries. In the majority of cases, negligence on the part of the property owner is to blame. At Israoui Law, our Conway slip & fall lawyer helps you hold them accountable in a claim.
Our Conway Slip and Fall Lawyer Helps You Get The Compensation You Need To Recover
Slip and fall accidents can occur in a variety of places. They are common in grocery stores, restaurants, retail establishments, and resorts. They can also occur at office buildings, hospitals, nursing homes, and other types of public places. Wet floors, spills, condensation, and loose flooring materials are often to blame. According to the National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI), injuries suffered as a result send more than one million people to hospital emergency rooms each year.
When slip and fall accidents impact you or a family member, Israoui Law helps you get the compensation you need to recover. Common types of injuries suffered by clients in cases our Conway slip and fall accident attorneys represent include:
- Back and neck injuries, resulting in damage to vertebrae or discs;
- Broken bones and dislocated joints;
- Bruising and lacerations;
- Head injuries, such as concussions and skull fractures;
- Soft tissue injuries, such as strained or torn muscles and tendons;
- Spinal cord injuries, resulting in partial or complete paralysis.
Israoui Law Holds Negligent Property Owners Accountable
While generally referred to as ‘accidents’, slips and falls typically occur due to the negligence of property owners involved. Negligence is a legal term that refers to taking actions that result in injuries to others and failing to take steps to warn them of potential dangers. Under the Florida Statutes, when someone’s negligent behavior leaves you suffering serious personal injuries, you have the right to hold them accountable in a claim.
At Israoui Law, our legal team can guide you in the options available. If insurance is in place, our Conway slip and fall lawyers can negotiate with these companies on your behalf, helping to ensure you get the maximum amount you are entitled to in a settlement. If insurance is unavailable or a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, we can guide you in filing a premises liability lawsuit against them. Compensation you may be entitled to includes:
- Coverage of your current medical expenses and any future costs you are likely to incur;
- Reimbursement for lost wages and future losses in income in the event of long term disabilities;
- Compensation for your pain, suffering, and any loss of enjoyment in life your injuries result in.
Contact an Attorney for Assistance with Your Case
You should not have to pay out of pocket for slip and fall injuries you suffer due to a property owner’s negligence. At Israoui Law, we help you get the compensation you need to recover. Call or contact our Conway slip and fall lawyer online to request a consultation today.