Conway Truck Accident Lawyer
With the high number of semi-trucks, tractor-trailers, and other big rigs on the road, truck accidents in Conway happen on a regular basis. Unfortunately, while the sheer size and bulk of these massive vehicles offer some protection for truck drivers, it is often other motorists who suffer the most serious harm. At Israoui Law, we protect the rights of victims in these cases. Our experienced Conway truck accident lawyer is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to provide the legal representation you need in filing a claim.
Cases Our Conway Truck Accident Attorneys Represent
According to statistics from the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV), more than 40,000 truck accidents happen throughout the state each year. With the number of major highways and interstates running throughout Conway, residents in our area are particularly at risk.
Considering most big rigs weigh up to 80,000 pounds, truck accidents pose serious risks for other drivers on the road. When you or your passengers suffer injuries as a result, Israoui Law helps you get the compensation you need to recover. Common types of cases our Conway truck accident attorneys represent include:
- Head-on truck accidents, which often happen on major highways and near entrance or exit ramps;
- Jack-knife truck accidents, which is when a truck driver slams on the brakes, causing the trailer to ride up alongside the truck cab;
- Rear-end truck accidents, which can happen in parking lots and on down-grades;
- Rollover truck accidents, which often happen when going around curves or making turns;
- Side-impact truck accidents, otherwise referred to as t-bone crashes, which often occur in intersections;
- Side-swipe truck accidents, which can happen due to swerving or when truckers attempt to pass over vehicles.
We Help You Get Compensation For Truck Accident Injuries
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) advises that road, weather, and traffic conditions can contribute to truck accidents. However, it is generally the reckless and negligent actions of truck drivers and the companies they work for that are to blame. Our experienced Conway truck accident lawyer helps you hold them accountable. We negotiate with trucking companies, their attorneys, and any insurers involved with the goal of getting you the maximum amount you need to cover your medical expenses, lost wages, and other costs. Common causes of truck accidents in cases Israoui Law represents include:
- Reckless behavior on the part of the truck driver, such as speeding, drowsy driving, and driving under the influence;
- Lack of proper training, which makes truck accidents more likely to happen;
- Improper truck maintenance, which can result in tire blowouts and brake failures;
- Negligent truck company policies, such as overly demanding schedules, not allowing truckers to take required breaks, and not penalizing them for traffic infractions.
Reach Out to Us Today for Help
Trucking companies have teams of lawyers on their side, ready to defend them against claims. Get our legal team at Israoui Law on yours. Call or contact our Conway truck accident lawyer online and request a free consultation today.