Conway Uninsured Driver Accident Lawyer
Car accidents can leave you suffering serious personal injuries. When the other driver is to blame, you may be entitled to compensation through their insurance company. Unfortunately, many drivers lack the appropriate coverage. In these types of cases, you can trust Israoui Law to provide the legal guidance you need. Our experienced Conway uninsured driver accident lawyer holds those at fault accountable so you can get the compensation you need to recover in a claim.
Get Legal Representation From Our Conway Uninsured Driver Accident Lawyer
Despite the fact that all drivers are legally required to carry a mandatory minimum amount of car insurance in our area, many motorists continue to drive uninsured. According to the Insurance information institute (III), Florida has the highest percentage of uninsured drivers in the country. Of the more than 200,000 car accidents that occur each year throughout the state, nearly 30 percent involve uninsured motorists. Among the most common reasons why drivers fail to carry the required insurance coverage include:
- They mistakenly allowed their policy to lapse;
- They failed to buy insurance or renew due to the high costs of insurance;
- They are driving without a license or a proper vehicle registration;
- They have problems obtaining insurance due to past DUI’s or other traffic violations;
- Problems with their immigration status make it impossible to comply with insurance laws
Regardless of the reasons, when an uninsured driver causes injuries to you or a loved one you can count on Israoui Law to make them pay. Our experienced Conway uninsured driver accident lawyer provides the legal representation needed to help you in filing a claim.
Get Compensation for Injuries Caused By Uninsured Drivers
When car accidents involving uninsured drivers happen, you may be entitled to file a claim with your own insurer. The amount you are entitled to in a settlement will depend on the type of policy and the amount that is covered. Unfortunately, this may not cover your total losses and could leave you paying out of pocket for medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses.
Your other option is to file a personal injury lawsuit against the uninsured driver. This can entitle you to additional amounts not available through your own insurer. At Israoui Law, our Conway uninsured driver accident lawyer can guide you through the process. Compensation available in this type of claim under the Florida Statutes includes:
- Economic damages, which cover your actual costs. This includes medical costs and lost wages you incur, now and in the future.
- Non-economic damages, which cover intangible costs. This includes pain and suffering.
- Punitive damages, which is an additional amount the judge may order if the uninsured driver acted in a grossly negligent manner.
Contact Us Today for Help
Why pay out of pocket for something that was not your fault. At Israoui Law, we help you get the compensation you need to recover in a claim. To speak with our Conway uninsured driver accident lawyer, call or contact our office online and request a free consultation today.